Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Ive come this far
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now having sorted the power issue, i wonder if anyone could shed some light on these other slight problems i have, these arn`t affecting the performance, (that i know of), but i would like to restore this van to her former glory, any help on the name of these parts would be helpful.. She has done 155k..Take a look please..

1. Oil near the injectors
[Image: 289xv86.jpg]

2. Water pipe repair?
[Image: e10ns.jpg]

3. Water leak?
[Image: 2s1ag5c.jpg]

4. Other oil present?
[Image: 35arrma.jpg]

5. Rear door lock, works, but isnt staying in place
[Image: sear2x.jpg]

6. Doesnt really bother me, but when the heaters are on in the cab and i select the flow of air to go up the windscreen, it does, but most of it still comes out of the front and side vents??

The waterpipe repair is a priority but the "oil" around the injectors is the critical one

read this
Mop the oil round the injector up and see how long it takes to come back. They seem to run for ages like this without too much problem. One of my injector seals does it but it takes ages to reappear to any extent and I am leaving it till the weather is nicer as I have to work outside. Close the front and side vents to send more air up the screen. I'm still trying to figure out what the heater controls actually do, only the hot and cold seem to do what you would expect. It looks like a clip is missing from your door lock.
Ive try`d closing the vents but the drivers side one doesnt do anything? I may just end up bunging it up with expanding foam to send more flow to the windscreen?? It takes ages for the windscreen to de-mist, what do you think? Or can i get a replacement? Im thinking the dash has been off at some point and something wasnt put back properly or broken? Other than these problems the van is sound, body works very tidy, no bumps or rust, think its an ex fleet van due to the reg plate having something printed on it..Im going to clean the oil off tomorrow and then time how long it takes for it to start coming back..Whats the name of the part I need to replace the water leak?? Thanks Smile