Berlingo Forum

Full Version: MOT Test epic fail!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Took the old Lingo in for the MOT last week.. can anyone beat this list!
Cheered me up no end!

1: N/S/F suspension has excessive play in outer ball joint
2: O/S/F suspension has excessive play in outer ball joint
3: Offside anti roll bar has excessive play
4: Nearside anti roll bar has excessive play
5: Offside rear brake binding
6: Offside headlamp aim too low

All done now!
Nothing beats a cold wet day crawling around on the driveway.

Smile
i had two pages of bits needing welding on me discovery....so bought a berlingo...which the mrs has now pinched...... anyone want a y reg xsara picasso in exchange for a berlingo/partner multispace 1.9 diesel
Thats not too bad, doing it on the driveway not good though.
Better than doing it in the road (not per the implications of The Beatles) and having to tuck yourself under the edge of the car everytime a van or truck scoots past...
I'd rather my car failed on that than rust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep fair enough.. no rust on the old berlingo! Some on the rear brake lines though, they'll be next I'm sure!
My 2010 honda jazz failed on the drivers view being obsured !!!! 1 magic tree air freshener hanging on the mirror !!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
(18-02-2013, 08:34 PM)adam3rdcanvey Wrote: [ -> ]Yep fair enough.. no rust on the old berlingo! Some on the rear brake lines though, they'll be next I'm sure!

Clean them up if they're sound & apply lashings of Waxoyl especially around unions.My mum's old Mini had original pipes & subframe @ 15 years old.
(18-02-2013, 08:36 PM)royboy302 Wrote: [ -> ]My 2010 honda jazz failed on the drivers view being obsured !!!! 1 magic tree air freshener hanging on the mirror !!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

You serious?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have been using ACF50 on the brake lines and undercarriage in general. Does the trick mostly and got some cheap. Will try waxoyl though as the van has been sitting for a while covered in road salt, so a good wash first!!
Pages: 1 2