Berlingo Forum

Full Version: beep beep beep beep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all,

have a quick question regarding my 2005 2.0hdi van. When i get the engine running i get after a few seconds a beep then a few sencond and another beep. it does this 4 times and goes quiet. but recently it has done it completely randomly whist driving. i have no warning lights on the dash and no door open alerts and my seatbelt light is not illuminated. any ideas people?
(24-04-2013, 11:13 AM)adamb87 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all,

have a quick question regarding my 2005 2.0hdi van. When i get the engine running i get after a few seconds a beep then a few sencond and another beep. it does this 4 times and goes quiet. but recently it has done it completely randomly whist driving. i have no warning lights on the dash and no door open alerts and my seatbelt light is not illuminated. any ideas people?

Make shuwer hand brake is off.
ye have done this. unless there is a switch on the handbrake which is knackered?
Brake fluid? Confusedcratch:
Has someone fitted an annoy-a-tron while you were not looking ? Big Grin
will check brake fluid and dont think its an annoy o tron haha. gonna look deeper into it i think more out of curiosity as nothing appears to be wrong and it drives well.....
If brake fluid is near the minimum, depending on position of vehicle (parked on a slope, going round a corner, etc), there will be a warning bleep.
Or could be something else....
think its something else. checked all levels and no warnings any where Sad maybe a knackered sensor maybe somewhere? if the brake pads are low would it put a light on the dash or alarm?
(03-05-2013, 07:42 PM)adamb87 Wrote: [ -> ]think its something else. checked all levels and no warnings any where Sad maybe a knackered sensor maybe somewhere? if the brake pads are low would it put a light on the dash or alarm?

Only if you have sensors on the calipers. Don't think Berlingos have them.
Beep, Beep-
[Image: m4x83.gif]
Pages: 1 2