Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Losing Hope, need advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I never properly introduced myself, its hard to get the time. In short like my username suggests, i'm Irish and I own a Berlingo Big Grin. Been lingering on this forum since i bought the van 2.5 years ago and just joined recently and would like to say that im delighted this place is here.

Anyway my Blingo is a 05 2.0 hdi enterprise and has never gave me any problems up until recently. In the last 2 weeks i spent upwards of 750 yoyo's getting it ready for test and service parts etc.. It has 150+ thousand miles and about 5 minutes ago i noticed oil dripping on the ground and just having a quick glance it looks like its coming from inner cv(will have better look tomorrow when its bright). Now that its starting to cost me more time and money than i'd like im getting a bit pis#ed off Confusedcratch:

Im half thinking of spending more getting it right and then maybe few small performance upgrades and lowered on nice wheels or maybe engine conversion or just sell the van and buy a mk3..

All suggestions, opinions, advice, words of wisdom will be gladly appreciated .. :thumbsup:
Probably just the oil seal, easy and cheap to do especially if you are a spanner swinger.

Keep or sell ??? only you know the answer, I'd keep it and get the use out of it as after 2 1/2 years you should know the vehicle well.
Is it engine oil or g/box oil ? If it has the steel sump check that there is not a rust pinhole leaking engine oil.
I'm in exactly the same position, i'm selling and getting a transit connect, really sick of this french sh*t
Try the courier owner drivers forum for vehicle information / subjective opinions, one thread below.....

http://www.codforum.org.uk/forums/viewto...1&start=22

Geoff