Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Why, Why, Why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Why do so many people appear to have a sad desire for non steel wheels (I don't call them alloys for the obvious reason).

Is it to make your wheels look like every other car wheels?
Is it because you want heavier rims?
Is it because you want to fit low profile tyres so you can feel every bump?
And so on.........................

Oh well, think I'll go buy a silly chrome pipe to put on the end of my exhaust, and please don't get me started with the stupidity of lowering!
It's because we aren't all miserable old farts :thumbsup:
As I dont think this country has turned into North Korea yet I think is called choice and freedom of expression.
(22-05-2013, 09:15 PM)Tomcat3 Wrote: [ -> ]As I dont think this country has turned into North Korea yet I think is called choice and freedom of expression.

Eh!
A choice to be like everyone else?
Is that not a bit of a generalisation ?
(22-05-2013, 09:27 PM)Tomcat3 Wrote: [ -> ]Is that not a bit of a generalisation ?

Yes. Why state the obvious?
Only a fool would think otherwise.
Because they look nice, all clear now?
Sum ones a wee bit dry of themselves :p there vehicle there choice!
Confusedillyme: lol
I love diversity. One or two people fitting different wheels is not a mass decision, most vans will have the original wheels still and quite possibly the wrong spec of tyres.

Reliability is my #1 goal, then comfort, then appearance. Doesn't exclude me from wanting to tidivate my vehicles to my own preferences.

Life generally - it's full of things we are probably "better off" not doing/having per a balance-sheet rationalisation. Dinner parties, children, holidays, hobbies...

And the best tailpipe extension is, without doubt, the "Hello Kitty" one, followed by the '50s fishtail.
Pages: 1 2 3 4