Berlingo Forum

Full Version: [SOLD] Citroen Berlingo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You are looking at a Citroen Berlingo 1.9D,

Tax 08 11, MOT 09 11,

199,000 miles on the clock never missed a beat since ive had it,

Timing belt and full service done in September, 3 seals replaced in the Fuel pump in March 11.

Theres a few chips and scratches in the paint work but it is an 13 year old van so its not in showroom condition, there are some rattles which i have no idea what they are its been like that since i got it so just lived with them, runs a wee bit rough on start up but i think the ilde has not been put back 100% when seals in pump were done, slightly smokey on start up as well but clears once engine has been running for a couple of minutes, glow plugs are on a push switch again was like that when i got it, central locking decides when it wants to work will lock fine but not open properly sometimes.

Theres a new lock barrel which i think is for the passengers side as it doesnt unlock or lock with the key, it needs to be done from the inside again it never bothered me.

The seat covers, stereo and stuff in the back is NOT included in the sale, the back of the van is quite deceiving as its actually bigger than you think. I can fit 2 adults mountain bikes, chainsaws, strimmer, other stuff and a couple of bags of clothes for going away in it no bother.

Reason for sale i no longer require a van.

Any questions please ask

£500 ono
£500? Think we may have our first sale. Any pics would be good.
Where are you located?
SOLD

cheers
How do you go about getting one.of those plastic trays for the base.of.the.van space
Search for something like this Triple XL

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CITROEN-BERLINGO-V...3f08de0d48
Awesome. cheers andre!