Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Rear axle removal, (torx head key with extended shaft?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all :wave:

My Blingo has a knackered rear axle and a friend of mine will be tackling it for me within the next month or so :woop:

My van is ply lined, and unfortunately the ply is not easily removable due to the large water tank which is fitted in the back (I'm a window cleaner).

My man has said that the removal of the axle is possible without having to remove the ply lining, however we may need a specific tool for removing a couple of nuts.

Apparently it's a Torx Head Key with an extendable shaft. What we need to know are the dimensions of this tool?

If anybody has tackled the removal/refitting of the rear axle on a MK2 Berlingo and knows which tool we need, then I would be very grateful to hear from you!!!!!!

Cheers Guys, Take Care Confusedalut:
T50×75-100mm length, ½" square drive. You can get them by Draper and Koken, maybe Sealey as well.

Koken also make one that has a 5/16" (8mm) hex on the driving end and is 100mm long overall.
Thanks so much for that fellas!

The PDF you attached is brill as well Rustscrat. Thanks mate.