Berlingo Forum

Full Version: No longer working with Taptalk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi
Normally I access the forum from 'Taptalk' on my phone.
However, this morning I am receiving the following error
'Cannot connect to forum. This forum is either restricting access from Taptalk or the installed Taptalk plugin is not working'
Any thoughs?
Cheers
Dec
Just tried it and got same error message. Andre ??
There's a new version of tapatalk available and it need updating probably. I've read the same problem on another forum just recently.
Running latest version (according to iTunes), but still gives same error??

The other forums I use are all working okay.
(03-07-2013, 06:31 PM)dec913scuba Wrote: [ -> ]Running latest version (according to iTunes), but still gives same error??

The other forums I use are all working okay.

The forum tapatalk probably needs updating I mean
Is there a forum admin or moderator reading this?
Are you able to update the taptalk plugin for the forum, I struggle to get time to access from a computer, but use it (or did!) on my phone regularly!
I use the regular site on my 'phone.

Never had a great problem with it, and it saves the tapirs.
I can access the site if I go via a browser, it's when I use the Taptalk app, something that the forum prompted me to use (and I use for half a dozen other forums), that I doesn't work. It is a lot easier to navigate and use on a phone via taptalk. It work fine up until very recently, would be nice to have the feature back!
Its stopped working on my phone as well.
This is such a shame, I love the forum, but I non of the admins will reply to this thread to at least tell us if it will ever be working again!
Pages: 1 2