Berlingo Forum

Full Version: 1.6 HDI turbo for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, I had a car in exchange and it came with a spare brand new turbo, the car has now been broken for parts so have no further use for this new turbo, it is an OE quality turbo brand new in box, the part is listed on eBay... Willing to take offer as this parts need to go Smile

[Image: 20130726_211956_zps5605dd45.jpg]

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181184051750?r...26_rdc%3D1

Please pm me for details
how much you looking for as i need one can get my refurbed for 130.00
I have one of these to do on a dispatch soon, Imthink yours is the Mitsubishi type where the waste gate is at an angle rather than straight up and down.
Not all vehicles are like this, and it works in a completely different way to the garret one as it is not variable vane.
My offer would be £180
(16-08-2013, 09:19 PM)Lighty Wrote: [ -> ]I have one of these to do on a dispatch soon, Imthink yours is the Mitsubishi type where the waste gate is at an angle rather than straight up and down.
Not all vehicles are like this, and it works in a completely different way to the garret one as it is not variable vane.
My offer would be £180
Hi there would be happy to accept offer, if you send me your details i can call you to discuss, sorry for the latebreply...