Berlingo Forum

Full Version: log in problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I am having problems logging in.Won't accept my details until 3 or more attempts.I am not remembered either,have to log in every time.
Don't you love me any more?Confusedcratch:
Still having to log in most times---why?:brickwall:
I'd hazard a guess that it's your computer's cookie/privacy settings. Have you tried logging on at another computer?
Thanks Addo,that's a very good idea.Can I borrow yours?:whistle::whistle:
Just post up your password here and I'll have a crack.
Mine is doing the same but when I open a section I am logged in and can post but if I go back to the home page it asks me to log in again. Also threads are taking a long time to open
Same as Ron here, as of yesterday. Then this morning I was welcomed as a new user, with a different name, and asked to activate my account from an email - which was nowhere to be found. Have succeeded in getting on and being remembered by using my Firefox History, and going to a page I read before the problem started. Had one of those 'error 500' things yesterday too... possibly connected?
Good luck website team - hope it's not too much of a nasty hassle!

Richard.
Same here, came up with two different names on two different occasions. Still asking for login, but won't accept password. Go to another random page and it recognises me.
Rofl, if anybody is PaulRyan I'm inside your account. You've got 3 messages
http://i.minus.com/ibxdgrr2yJmvWM.png
had the same problems today as well. And whenever I browsed the Mk2 sub forum I was welcomed as "Polar", and informed that I had 2 unread messages. In fact I have just looked at the top of the page as I am typing this and it says "Welcome back, Solent". Something weird going on. Until I choose to browse a forum section I am only a guest then my own user name appears on most sections.Confusedcratch:Confusedcratch:

Dave.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6