Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Hi All New Berlingo owner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all just got my 63 plate 1.6 hdi xtr today lovely car to look at very practical inside, love the side doors can get a very large dog cage in the boot and my 2 dogs also with the rear seat up not folded to the front only done 24 miles so i will let you all know how she runs , my last car was a Galaxy so it is a big comparison i know the xtr is a lot smaller but it is surprising when you sit in it compared to the Ford .Hope to hear from you all .:wave::wave:
Hi & welcome.I hope you enjoy your new Berlingo.:thumbsup:
Sounds lovely , only done 160,000 less than mine :wave: Good look with your new motor :thumbsup:
Welcome! I look forward to hearing how you get on with it.
Hello and welcome to the forum enjoy
(25-10-2013, 05:05 PM)monsterness Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all just got my 63 plate 1.6 hdi xtr today lovely car to look at very practical inside, love the side doors can get a very large dog cage in the boot and my 2 dogs also with the rear seat up not folded to the front only done 24 miles so i will let you all know how she runs , my last car was a Galaxy so it is a big comparison i know the xtr is a lot smaller but it is surprising when you sit in it compared to the Ford .Hope to hear from you all .:wave::wave:

Hi, just got my new 63 plate today. Had to drive 400 mile round trip to collect but it was worth it. The car is fantastic and I have 2 dogs that both like it too. Especially as they were travelling in a micra before we bought this!!
i love mine but i cant get my dog cage in the back with the seats up thats the only draw back ,i know its a lot smaller than a galaxy but still a good car i might take the cage out and put the dogs in the boot just got to find a way to line the boot if i can to stop the dogs scratching the panels at the side and rear door my dog is very protective of his car and if any one goes near it he jumps up and then the panels get scratched ,
(27-10-2013, 08:42 AM)monsterness Wrote: [ -> ]i love mine but i cant get my dog cage in the back with the seats up thats the only draw back ,i know its a lot smaller than a galaxy but still a good car i might take the cage out and put the dogs in the boot just got to find a way to line the boot if i can to stop the dogs scratching the panels at the side and rear door my dog is very protective of his car and if any one goes near it he jumps up and then the panels get scratched ,

Try these i have used this company a few times and they seem very efficient.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-Custom...43a9f86683
Thanks for the link but it is not strong enough to stop him scratching the pvc , I might make a ply box with no lid on it and a hinged rear door then they can't scratch the boot to bit's you see mine's a motability car and i don't want a lot of damage i have to pay for in 3 years when i go to change it. thanks Nessie