Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Abs light not clearing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again folks, its been a while since I've had any faults with my berlingo. This one is my abs light. I had it plugged into the diagnostics which showed a rear left sensor, I have changed this, driven up and down the street and light is still on.

I have checked all fuses etc and all seem to be intact. It's mot time next weeks so now getting a little worried.

Am I missing some step in the process or is there another way to reset the abs system.

Thanks in advance for any help...!
Cheers... Dave
I think I'd re-run diagnostics and clear all old faults then see if anything fresh surfaces.
The sensor fault may not be the sensor. It might be the wiring leading to it or dodgy multi-plug connection.
Thanks... That's my plan on Tuesday, then ill proceed with further investigation.

Thanks... Dave
After more diagnostics, still showed rear left fault... Eventually found that it was a coroded wire on the section before the sensor. This was then stripped and repaired for free by the garage who carried out the diagnosis.

Problem solved just before mot..... Phew.

Dave.