Berlingo Forum

Full Version: New Guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All. I have a Mk2 Blingo with Tinkerbell hanging from the rearview, a folding mountain bike in the back, and a view of the sky if I look up. On here for advice from people who lift the bonnet now and then. Smile
Is it like those Golden Books that came with a narrative record?

"When Tinkerbell rings her little bell, turn the corner?"
(19-11-2013, 09:10 AM)addo Wrote: [ -> ]Is it like those Golden Books that came with a narrative record?

"When Tinkerbell rings her little bell, turn the corner?"

Tinkerbell is a gift brought back from the states by a lost love, now married with a child. Sigh, unlike the Blingo, life has no reverse gear. Confusedillyme:
I'll rate that. I have a sprig of pine tree that caught in my clothes when I met someone significant back in 1988 - but you're very right; there's no such thing as time travel.

The good thing about commercial derived Citroens of the '90s and early noughties, is they're built on a reliable foundation - you won't have to lift the bonnet very often.
Hello mrbluesky welcome to the forum lost love at least you have some good memories and some thing to remind you of the good time's