Berlingo Forum

Full Version: just though i would say hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello everyone,
my name is Graeme
some of you will already know me from repairing your comms unit and i would like to thank everyone for recommending me.

for those that have not had any repairs done by me i would like to mention that i am not out to rip anyone off i like to make sure all my customers are happy with my work and price.

i have planet and lexia as well as service box and sedre, i can read fault codes for people in exchange for a small fee, i repair comm 2000 units.

please feel free to contact me my phone number is 07599587119
Welcome and thank you for letting us know!
(21-12-2013, 01:24 AM)OlJeffers Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome and thank you for letting us know!

is there a map of people wilth lexia and planet on here
Sadly not, Graeme. Quite a few members have one or other diagnostic equipment but I can't name them from memory.
(21-12-2013, 01:38 AM)OlJeffers Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly not, Graeme. Quite a few members have one or other diagnostic equipment but I can't name them from memory.

it might be a good idea if someone would get a map together with everyone on it who is prepared to do a diag test for someone its not for me as i have the kit but more to help forum members i would do one but i aint got the time
There's the Lexia map on French Car Forum which is usually a good starting point. You could sign up there and be listed.
Hi Greame welcome to the forum nice to have you along.
Hello Greame welcome to the forum