Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Which comm 2000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks

Just spent a while searching through the posts here and have been unable to find an answer to this.

When you are replacing a comm 2000 does it have to be specific to the berlingo/partner or are they all the same? i.e. will a 406 comm 2000 work etc etc.

My Van is a 2004 1.9d Enterprise.

Thanks in advance.
Hey folks,

I kept meaning to update this thread but I have a mind like a sieve.
Basically mine had floppy indicator and every time I turned on the headlights part of the stalk came off in my hand and was annoying.

I bought a pug 206/406 part no 96530922XT with a faulty airbag off ebay for quite cheap actually ~£15 to have a mess about with. Anyway when it arrived it was in really good condition the indicators were solid and seemed hardly used. So I pulled it to bits and basically stuck the stalks and PCB in mine and put it all back together.

End result, it all worked!!!! Saved myself a few quid and an added bonus is I now have a trip computer as the new wiper stalk had the button on it. Downside is I spend more time looking at the mpg than I do the road....

FYI getting the steering wheel off the first time is a right pain.

Anyway just wanted to share in case any of these ramblings are of any help to anyone.