Berlingo Forum

Full Version: did they really put it there?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got my Bingo ( as my 3 year old calls it). 2008 xtr. First impressions good. Smile, Has full citroen history. Up to 65k now so thought I'd service it tomorrow. Is the air filter really under the scuttle . Did they really put that there? Am I going to have to take wipers off and remove scuttle and pipe work? If yes I will sort it out. If there are any cheats would someone point me in the right direction please. Cheers all
From what I`ve heard I think you`ve hit it on the head, bit of a pain i know ....:brickwall:
No, there is no need to go to such drastic measures as removing wipers etc etc

See this pdf for how to do it ( you will only need the section marked 2.1 to remove and 3.2 to refit)

With the 'bolts' referred to as '3 bolts (5)', I found them very stiff to get out and would only turn a small amount at a time - took me half an hour get only those 3 bolts out

The rest is pretty easy
while you got it all off pop a K&N filter in there, only need cleaning every 50k, about £28 I paid, worth that in saved time and grazed knuckles