Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Cup Holder Fitting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With reference to this thread started by Bigt, here is my installation guide for the same cup holder

It's photo heavy, so it was easier to put it in to a pdf

Cup Holder Fitting Guide
Many thanks for such a detailed post, very interesting and looks good when fitted.
I love this but sadly I have a 7" screen where this is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a very cool modification... I'd make them on mass if I were you and sell them on eBay!

I'd be your first customer lololol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have just ordered the cup holder and will be following your guide with help from my dad.
I will let you know the results
I have had my Berlingo for 4 weeks, It seems to have an abundance of cup holders but not any that are actually practical. Also the glove box seems completely useless, no idea what i can fit in it.
Did this PDF ever get saved somewhere that is usable in 2023
That guide is for a specific cup holder sold on ebay, and fitted to M49/M59 Berlingos.   

It requires a free DIN slot(typical stereo size without the big screen. Those are Double DIN) and an 'DIN Stereo Cage' used to anchor those stereos. 

Remove the cubby in the empty slot, slide the ISO cage in, bend tabs to secure it in place, slide the cup holder into cage.    

The holder is still sold, but as it's mostly Chinese sellers pretending to be in England, many of them are listed as 'Double DIN' size' They're also not very good if you have a tall cup. Mine is very tall, and holds 450ml. (Got to have my tea in the morning) In fact, that broke the spring of the 'tensioner' that's supposed to hold the cup steady.   
500ml Energy drinks will also cause the same problems. 

For B9 or K9 models(from 2008 to the present) odds are that that won't work.   
(They have a single 'Double DIN' slot for the stereo/GPS/backup camera/whatever beastie with a big screen that's fitted. 

Here's the cup holder I'm using in my 2014;
[attachment=9210]

It just slips into the crack between the two passenger seats of my Van.   
(Cost me about £5 at the local parts blaggard. Sorry, it's BILTEMA, so maybe take a trip up to the Nordic countries to get one)