Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Roof rack fittings visble (Not covered)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All

We got our 09 multispace today! Smile We have a problem though. The previous owner obviously had a roof rack which they had removed. However, they had not replaced the strip to cover the roof rack bolts (Where the roof rack had been - from front to back). I suppose there would usually be a plastic strip or something to cover that area? We don't have a clue what its called or where we can find one. We've already looked on the citroen parts site Thanks to this site Wink But, without success.

It looks rather ugly with bolts visible on top of the roof. Is there anything we can do?

Any help really appreciated.

Rgds. Julia
Mine doesn't have the covers neither. They were all present when I bought the car, but have disappeared over time, I'm now left with 2 of the 6.
All that cover the holes are little plastic bung disc things.
If you go to Citroen dealer parts dept, they have plastic plugs specifically to go in the 6 roof rack screw holes in roof. The early models, ie 09 did not actually have any plugs in but later models have plugs fitted. There was never a plastic strip, just plugs for holes. They are pretty standard blanking gromits, you could probably buy them in Halfords.
Many thanks all. Yeah, they do have, what I think are, bolts already in there. I was just wondering whether it was standard for the blingos to be sold like this off the line?