Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Berlingo 2.0 HDI gearbox ratios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Posted this in tuning and styling with 83 views and no replies Sad im sure/hoping somebody on here must know or be able to point me in the direction of somebody that will please?

I was wondering if anybody might know weather the Berlingo 2.0 HDI gearbox ratios are the same as or different from the various (car) 2.0 HDI box's? As in are the van gear box's shorter ratios for towing and carrying and the cars longer for normal driving?

I am wanting to know as in the near future hopefully before the summer, my van will be tuned up to stage 2 full torque spec and if I can simply swap the box for another with longer ratios I will Big Grin

Would be grateful of any help Smile
(02-05-2014, 06:25 PM)berlinglow Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Posted this in tuning and styling with 83 views and no replies Sad im sure/hoping somebody on here must know or be able to point me in the direction of somebody that will please?

I was wondering if anybody might know weather the Berlingo 2.0 HDI gearbox ratios are the same as or different from the various (car) 2.0 HDI box's? As in are the van gear box's shorter ratios for towing and carrying and the cars longer for normal driving?

I am wanting to know as in the near future hopefully before the summer, my van will be tuned up to stage 2 full torque spec and if I can simply swap the box for another with longer ratios I will Big Grin

Did you ever get to do this? What was your finding?
(02-05-2014, 06:25 PM)berlinglow Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Did you ever get to do this? What was your finding?