Berlingo Forum
red warning message - Printable Version

+- Berlingo Forum (https://www.berlingoforum.com)
+-- Forum: Specific Model Chat, Problems and Faults (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: M59 Berlingo (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: red warning message (/thread-10852.html)

Pages: 1 2

red warning message - my mucker - 23-11-2014

just had pink bar with red writing on my home screen saying quote there is 853 accounts awaiting activation.please go to your ACP to activate the users unquote.can anyone explain this to me please,have'nt come across this message before, :woop:

RE: red warning message - Mike - 23-11-2014

We are having problems with the forum at the moment, and this is unfortunately one of them.

RE: red warning message - pau1 - 24-11-2014

I've just deleted some more of the SPAM messages from bhuuxxdwqdhl.

Do you need help with the site coding? I'm a web developer.

Cheers, Paul.

RE: red warning message - 3rensho - 24-11-2014

Hi Paul and thanks for the offer. Unfortunately the only person with access to the forum software on the server in the US is the forum owner who seems to have disappeared. Hopefully he will surface at some point before the forum goes totally t*ts up.

RE: red warning message - my mucker - 24-11-2014

ok thanks all, i take it i am not the only one then ????

RE: red warning message - Jed Clampit - 24-11-2014

(24-11-2014, 07:09 PM)my mucker Wrote:  ok  thanks all, i take it i am not the only one then ????

No i think we are all getting the red banner 
Thank's pau1 for your offer 

RE: red warning message - tucker - 24-11-2014

(24-11-2014, 05:17 PM)3rensho Wrote:  Hi Paul and thanks for the offer.  Unfortunately the only person with access to the forum software on the server in the US is the forum owner who seems to have disappeared.  Hopefully he will surface at some point before the forum goes totally t*ts up.

Given this is the situation and we could in theory be faced with the forum going off again, this time permanently, would it not be prudent that we take some sort of back up action??

I think it would be a shame if this went and none of the forum members then had a community where they could carry on sharing knowledge and help. 

It would be good if we at least got some sort of database of email addressed together or even look at a new site with the kind offer from a handy web developer? Smile

RE: red warning message - Gadgetman - 25-11-2014

It wouldn't take more than an hour to register a site like 'berlingoforum.com' on one.com and set up PHPBB...

Importing the users and copying over the contents, though, isn't possible without a complete export of this site.

RE: red warning message - tucker - 25-11-2014

The whole site seems messed up right now!

I was thinking more of at least ensuring the active users can retain contact. not so much transferring this site lock, stock over to a new one.
There's thousands of registered users and probably less than 50 regular ones. At least see if we can get the 50 regulars onto a secure new one in case this falls to bits, which looks quite probable right now.....

just to prove a point this is ATL-Driver posting this admin/moderator edit...... really what is wrong with the forum

RE: red warning message - Mike - 01-12-2014

Hopefully the red message has gone for everyone now.