Berlingo Forum
[Sold] Roof bars for Mk1/Mk2 Berlingo/Partner, genuine Citroen, in York UK - Printable Version

+- Berlingo Forum (https://www.berlingoforum.com)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Parts For Sale (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [Sold] Roof bars for Mk1/Mk2 Berlingo/Partner, genuine Citroen, in York UK (/thread-12305.html)

Roof bars for Mk1/Mk2 Berlingo/Partner, genuine Citroen, in York UK - shedpete - 03-09-2015

Update - now sold!

Selling my old roof bars - these are genuine Citroen bars for a Mk1/Mk2 pre-2008 (or First) Berlingo or Partner.

[attachment=2467]

These are the bars that I described dismantling and re-greasing in this thread. One of the bolts had seized in place and broke while I was extracting it, so I replaced it with a stainless M5 SHCS (Allen bolt). So the Citroen key (included) works on three of the clamps and you need an M5 Allen key (not included) for the last one, which is marked with M5 on the plastic as per pic:

[attachment=2468]

Generally in good condition otherwise.

Looking for £20 collected from YO231HA with cash or could deliver locally. Might be persuaded to pack and post but would distinctly prefer collection!

[attachment=2469]

And here they are on mine:

[attachment=2465]

RE: Roof bars for Mk1/Mk2 Berlingo/Partner, genuine Citroen, in York UK - minisandfords - 03-09-2015

Would you post for £25? In Ilkeston, Derbyshire, so a long way to drive!

RE: Roof bars for Mk1/Mk2 Berlingo/Partner, genuine Citroen, in York UK - shedpete - 03-09-2015

Mmm, cheapest postage I can see is after a quick look is Hermes for £5.79 - but if you don't trust Hermes then the other options are more like a tenner (the length doesn't help).

Call it £27 with shipping by Hermes and we have a deal? Can send tomorrow :-)

RE: Roof bars for Mk1/Mk2 Berlingo/Partner, genuine Citroen, in York UK - minisandfords - 03-09-2015

Yes, that's fine! Do you want to invoice me on PayPal? Will PM you my email?

Don't suppose you have a dog guard or roller blind thing too do you?

RE: Roof bars for Mk1/Mk2 Berlingo/Partner, genuine Citroen, in York UK - shedpete - 03-09-2015

Cool re the bars - will PM in a mo!

I have the roller thing (parcel shelf?) that you can use to hide stuff in the boot. Never use it - is that what you mean? Happy to sell that too but would have to double check postage as it's quite heavy and might be more than 1.2m long which is the Hermes limit. No idea what to ask for it either - cheapest on ebay is £77!

Sounds a bit of a faff to post that! Will stick with the bars- invoice me and I'll pay. Thanks!

Done :-)

Paid! Thanks!

Thread changed to SOLD and will send tomorrow and PM you the tracking number :-)