Berlingo Forum
Eight days into ownership of my first Berlingo and i have resorted to this, Grrrrrrr - Printable Version

+- Berlingo Forum (https://www.berlingoforum.com)
+-- Forum: Specific Model Chat, Problems and Faults (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: B9 Second Generation (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Eight days into ownership of my first Berlingo and i have resorted to this, Grrrrrrr (/thread-13276.html)

Pages: 1 2

Eight days into ownership of my first Berlingo and i have resorted to this, Grrrrrrr - Doodlebug - 21-03-2016

I'm a bit of a lover of coffee on my work commutes and already within eight days i have had a full cup rolling around the front cockpit four times !!
I have tried three insulated coffee mugs and still i can not get one to fit the center cup holder properly   Angry

I still can't quite believe in 2016 and running a 1.5 year old car i have had to resort in using a Plant Pot !!!!!!

Are we all having this problem ?

Has anybody found a mug that fits or can recommend one ? (Sorry, i'm fussy and don't want a handle)

[Image: o734gn.jpg]

[Image: 10z4lj4.jpg]

Eight days into ownership of my first Berlingo and i have resorted to this, Grrrrrrr - Tree - 21-03-2016

Mine goes in my door pocket. Like someone previously said, the French quite obviously like a petit cafè whereas we like a decent mug of tea - or coffee in our case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Eight days into ownership of my first Berlingo and i have resorted to this, Grrrrrrr - Tomcat3 - 21-03-2016

Have a look at the thread on fitting a cup holder in the hole below the air vent or failing that colour code the flower pot.

Eight days into ownership of my first Berlingo and i have resorted to this, Grrrrrrr - Tree - 21-03-2016

Come to think of it - I could put my travel mug in the pocket under my middle seat.

RE: Eight days into ownership of my first Berlingo and i have resorted to this, Grrrrrrr - Doodlebug - 21-03-2016

I'm slowly getting my head around that it must be the characteristics of owning a Berlingo ;-)

RE: Eight days into ownership of my first Berlingo and i have resorted to this, Grrrrrrr - CourierJim - 22-03-2016

Try this idea for a cupholder. I copied this and use it every day in my van.

http://www.berlingoforum.co.uk/thread-7961-post-50744.html?highlight=cup+holder#pid50744

RE: Eight days into ownership of my first Berlingo and i have resorted to this, Grrrrrrr - Opensauce - 23-03-2016

Flower pot seems a good enough idea for those who want to risk 3 points on their licence for drinking coffee while driving... The flowerpot also makes it nice & easy to put cup down if you need to use phone as well.  Big Grin

RE: Eight days into ownership of my first Berlingo and i have resorted to this, Grrrrrrr - dieselj - 23-03-2016

(23-03-2016, 08:17 AM)Opensauce Wrote:  Flower pot seems a good enough idea for those who want to risk 3 points on their licence for drinking coffee while driving... 

First you need to be stopped by one of those rare sights on our roads these days! 

A Traffic Police person!  Angry

RE: Eight days into ownership of my first Berlingo and i have resorted to this, Grrrrrrr - Def-fid - 25-03-2016

(21-03-2016, 08:16 PM)Tree Wrote:  Mine goes in my door pocket. Like someone previously said, the French quite obviously like a petit cafè whereas we like a decent mug of tea - or coffee in our case.

Mazda do an adapter from small cup holder to large for the MX5 and the Bongo. It does however look like a grey plant pot...

RE: Eight days into ownership of my first Berlingo and i have resorted to this, Grrrrrrr - Jed Clampit - 25-03-2016

(21-03-2016, 08:12 PM)Doodlebug Wrote:  I'm a bit of a lover of coffee on my work commutes and already within eight days i have had a full cup rolling around the front cockpit four times !!
I have tried three insulated coffee mugs and still i can not get one to fit the center cup holder properly   Angry

I still can't quite believe in 2016 and running a 1.5 year old car i have had to resort in using a Plant Pot !!!!!!

Are we all having this problem ?

Has anybody found a mug that fits or can recommend one ? (Sorry, i'm fussy and don't want a handle)

[Image: o734gn.jpg]

[Image: 10z4lj4.jpg]

Must be driving you potty Im sure you will get to the root of it Rolleyes sorry i had to say it. Wink