Berlingo Forum
can i get away with murder !!! - Printable Version

+- Berlingo Forum (https://www.berlingoforum.com)
+-- Forum: Introductions, Feedback & Site Rules, & General Chat (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Drivers Café (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: can i get away with murder !!! (/thread-14196.html)

can i get away with murder !!! - Moe Palm Harkins - 07-09-2016

partner crashed the car i could kill him hes hit a bollard can i get away with murdering him answers on a postcard please lol

RE: can i get away with murder !!! - Johny555 - 07-09-2016

Yes but after he's paid for the repair,!!

RE: can i get away with murder !!! - Moe Palm Harkins - 07-09-2016

im hoping its not a write off cos i will kill him

RE: can i get away with murder !!! - Hughzie - 19-09-2016

Wait for QVC to have a deal on Suitcase's so you're not wasting money on something to wheel his body bits out.

Bigger question is What did he hit? and will it Sue you for damages? Whiplash claims?

RE: can i get away with murder !!! - ffrenchie - 20-09-2016

Was this for the dented sill ? Murder seems a bit extreme, just cut something off as a warning Wink

RE: can i get away with murder !!! - dieselj - 20-09-2016

(20-09-2016, 08:10 AM)ffrenchie Wrote:  Murder seems a bit extreme, just cut something off as a warning Wink

maybe we could adopt this idea for the lycra mob........ Big Grin

RE: can i get away with murder !!! - Moe Palm Harkins - 20-09-2016

(19-09-2016, 04:44 PM)Hughzie Wrote:  Wait for QVC to have a deal on Suitcase's so you're not wasting money on something to wheel his body bits out.

Bigger question is What did he hit? and will it Sue you for damages? Whiplash claims?

a bollard at morrisons 3 half grand damage

RE: can i get away with murder !!! - ricc - 26-09-2016

(20-09-2016, 08:05 PM)Moe Palm Harkins Wrote:  
(19-09-2016, 04:44 PM)Hughzie Wrote:  Wait for QVC to have a deal on Suitcase's so you're not wasting money on something to wheel his body bits out.

a bollard at morrisons 3 half grand damage

3.5k?   that covers what we spent on the berlingo, transit, fourtrak and the two 306s were running.... i dont get upset when the kids or the mrs dents one.,   

cuss a bit when i do it though.

RE: can i get away with murder !!! - Solent - 26-09-2016

(20-09-2016, 08:10 AM)ffrenchie Wrote:  Murder seems a bit extreme, just cut something off as a warning Wink

Remove his bollards?

hinges - alan - 26-09-2016

Cut what is necessary and post back including insurance estimate, and a further estimate when normal relations will continue!!! Angry Angry

I would like to ask the following~

I have a 2004 Multispace  with the overhead compartments the doors of which are now flapping about in the breeze as the hinges have given in, got an idea that half hinges might be the answer, I did try plastic ties [not around my neck] but they weren't very successful.
Anyway, that's all I wanted to know if anybody has performed a miracle and managed to fit these doors correctly.  Undecided

Thank you

Alan