Berlingo Forum
Berlingo front seat - Printable Version

+- Berlingo Forum (https://www.berlingoforum.com)
+-- Forum: Berlingo Chat (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Tuning and Styling (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Berlingo front seat (/thread-900.html)

Pages: 1 2

Berlingo front seat - VL 1500 - 16-06-2011

Hi Folks,

As a new Geezer on the block I'm hoping for some info. on the front passenger seat in the Multispace (2004 2L diesel).
I need to be able to get into the back of the car without climbing out and getting in the back door. Does anyone know if there is a front passenger seat available that can be folded forwards until flat? I know that some other makes of
vehicles have had these through the years but I can't find out if there is one for the Berlingo!
Any information or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

VL1500

Re: Berlingo front seat - knobblywobbly - 17-06-2011

I believe the seat from a van does this.

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

RE: Berlingo front seat - j90xxx - 17-06-2011

Not my van.
Drivers seat doesn't, and passenger seat folds into a table!

RE: Berlingo front seat - VL 1500 - 18-06-2011

Thanks for the replies, looks like I've got to keep searching!

VL1500
(17-06-2011, 05:36 PM)j90xxx Wrote:  Not my van.

RE: Berlingo front seat - Borwick - 09-12-2011

Hi,

I have a 2002 Berlingo Multispace Forte 1.4 Petrol and I would like to fit a front passenger seat from a van of similar age which folds flat to make a table with cup holders etc.

I understand that the fittings on the two seats are different, one fitting to the floor, the other to the inner sill.

Does anyone know, please, how straightforward it is to adapt the van seat to this or to make one seat from the two which will fold in this way.

Many thanks.

(17-06-2011, 05:36 PM)j90xxx Wrote:  Not my van.

RE: Berlingo front seat - philip - 09-12-2011

I know the van model on the MK3 does.

RE: Berlingo front seat - Romahomepete - 09-12-2011

The inner runners are the same, it is just a case of modifying the outer. The multispace does not have the captive nuts in the crossmembers but I am sure with some ingenuity they could be fabricated. I couldnt work out how to modify the seat to accept alternative runners.

Peter

RE: Berlingo front seat - slugulike - 09-12-2011

The seat in my Mk2 (early 07) Peugeot Partner LX folds flat to form a hard, table like surface, so they are available and fitted as standard to some vans.

RE: Berlingo front seat - PeteA - 09-12-2011

The passenger seat on my Partner fold into a table, and forwards again to reveal some extra storage..you can climb into the the back when its like this though, I have done afew times (when the rear door handle snapped for example lol)

RE: Berlingo front seat - tanto - 10-12-2011

My Mk 11 1.9Enterprise van has the folding passenger seat. Handy storage area underneath it. You would need to check fittings to see if it would go into your Multispace. Might be an idea to start trawling the breakers yards.