Berlingo Forum
A bit about your self - Printable Version

+- Berlingo Forum (https://www.berlingoforum.com)
+-- Forum: Berlingo Chat (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: A bit about your self (/thread-9630.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

A bit about your self - Kev_1664 - 04-05-2014

Right would like to get to no you all a bit better and thought it a good idear to ask every one ....right i will start im 39 years old and build custom fishing rods and live in liverpool ....hope you all dont mined me asking ......Wink

RE: A bit about your self - fike - 04-05-2014

Hi there ,i am 45 years old and a pipe welder living in Ross-Shire, into motorbikes in my spare time (Kawasaki zx10r and Sherco ST300)

RE: A bit about your self - Kev_1664 - 04-05-2014

Hi mate and thanks for posting ....also im into my bodybuilding ..fishing and mountain bikeing lol

RE: A bit about your self - urban_miff - 04-05-2014

Great idea :thumbsup:
I'm Denzil, I'm 29 and from mid Cornwall, I work on a large local dairy farm. I'm well in to mountain biking (hence the berlingo) That's about it! Confusedalut:

RE: A bit about your self - Gadgetman - 04-05-2014

45 year young viking, working as a server admin and user support in a big government agency.
Known to take a hike(in the mountains around where I live), go kayaking in the fjord, or even ride a bicycle no and then(electrified, of course. Got to live up to my username... )
My Berlingo is the 5th car I've owned(started with a GS I 'inherited' from my mother, a CX which was the best darn long trip car I've ever driven, the BX Estate that was backed over by a 6WD dump-truck... A Berlingo that was totalled by a runaway SUV n a parking lot, and now the replacement Berlingo)
My crappy Chinese-built scooter has done 10500miles, and been transported in the back of my Berlingo several times after breaking down...
(It will no longer harass other motorists)
I can also drive tractors and I know how to milk a cow...

My favorite fishing spot is along one of the bridges of the Atlantic Ocean Road...

@Kev_1664; what kind of fishing rods, and price range?

@ gadgetman hi and i build all types mate from match to sea rods mostly build carp fishing rods as thats a big part of the business ....i work for a company called harrison advance rods of a day and build refurb and repair rods of a night and in my time ...as for price all depends on the rod and build your after mate ...hope this helps

@urban_miff thanks for yhe reply mate and got the berlingo for my fishing and mtb saves me paying the vat on a van .....what sort of rideing do you do mate

RE: A bit about your self - ron - 04-05-2014

I'm Ron although some folk call me something else.Confusedcratch:A retired mechanic still with an avid interest in all things motoring.I used to be a keen motorcyclist,touring the Continent twice a year.I work with Guide dogs as a volunteer,in my 20th year having walked 12 puppies & now do talks & fundraising.I go to Germany every year in my Berlingo,to Dresden & then down to Bavaria.I also log on to the forum probably more than is good for me (& you).:thumbsup:Confusedalut::whistle:

RE: A bit about your self - urban_miff - 04-05-2014

(04-05-2014, 06:21 PM)Kev_1664 Wrote:  @ gadgetman hi and i build all types mate from match to sea rods mostly build carp fishing rods as thats a big part of the business ....i work for a company called harrison advance rods of a day and build refurb and repair rods of a night and in my time ...as for price all depends on the rod and build your after mate ...hope this helps

@urban_miff thanks for yhe reply mate and got the berlingo for my fishing and mtb saves me paying the vat on a van .....what sort of rideing do you do mate
Mainly fast single-track stuff with a bit of mild DH. I got two great trail centres local to me cardninham & lanhydroc, I can be found there most weekends lol. I ride a specialized 29er hardtail with a few upgrades, carbon avid brakes etc. Love it what you got/ride? :drool:

Nice mate not much local to me landegla is prob the nearest to me and a great place ...as for the ride i have a 2013 ghost 8000 se with shimano xt brakes xt shifters 203mm front xt rotor and few other upgrades ..oh and just gone tubeless much better ride ....and 26" wheels lol

RE: A bit about your self - klberlingo - 04-05-2014

I'm Keith and have reached the big 50, self employed architectural technician, spend most of my free time working at classic vehicles of which there are 3 minis, a bus, 2 lorries and 2 tractors. So I'm more into the older stuff, can't stand the beepers and warning tones in modern stuff if you dont put on your seat belt, although the berlingo has reversing sensors which are invaluable.