Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Berlingo Camper Conversion (removable) for sale
Good Morning All,

For sale is a camper conversion that i've fabricated and used over the last 18months in my 05 reg berlingo.
The system is a modular setup and can be broken down into various sections to suit your car's setup or requirements but for full sleeping mode it requires the rear seats to be removed (via the 8 bolts in the hinged fittings).
I've used this on numerous trips away and its proven to be a cracking use of space for someone wanting functionality as a camper without having to make any permanent modifications to the car. It coped well with myself and a friend of over 6' plus enough climbing gear to climb Everest on a week trip away so for a small camper is great!
Included in the set is the full modular boxed system including table top and leg, front table over driver's seat, the cushions, black-out window blinds and rear floor carpets.

The only reason i'm getting shot is i no longer have my berlingo - i'm not doing the same high mileage so have treated myself to a somewhat thirstier T5!

Photos to follow as soon as the system lets me!!

I have managed to dig out a short and slightly embarassing video of the conversion following the weekend of wood work...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSmsgPm7Y1s

Not really sure at the moment how much i'm wanting so if its of interest let me know and give me an offer!

[Image: fwrswp.jpg]
[Image: svj9z5.jpg]
[Image: dy2ct3.jpg]
[Image: 2yzevb8.jpg]
[Image: 68r8r7.jpg]
GLWTS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Want Help with the Forum? Read Help Documents Here

(12-09-2014, 08:24 AM)Andre Wrote:  GLWTS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers for the response Andre, always good to know there are people on these forums making useful and helpful comments.

All i can say is the system worked well for me, made good use of the space and I'd love to see it go to a good home.
I'm interested in this if it was still available...
(12-09-2014, 07:26 AM)Dudefish Wrote:  Good Morning All,

For sale is a camper conversion that i've fabricated and used over the last 18months in my 05 reg berlingo.
The system is a modular setup and can be broken down into various sections to suit your car's setup or requirements but for full sleeping mode it requires the rear seats to be removed (via the 8 bolts in the hinged fittings).
I've used this on numerous trips away and its proven to be a cracking use of space for someone wanting functionality as a camper without having to make any permanent modifications to the car. It coped well with myself and a friend of over 6' plus enough climbing gear to climb Everest on a week trip away so for a small camper is great!
Included in the set is the full modular boxed system including table top and leg, front table over driver's seat, the cushions, black-out window blinds and rear floor carpets.

The only reason i'm getting shot is i no longer have my berlingo - i'm not doing the same high mileage so have treated myself to a somewhat thirstier T5!

Photos to follow as soon as the system lets me!!

I have managed to dig out a short and slightly embarassing video of the conversion following the weekend of wood work...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSmsgPm7Y1s

Not really sure at the moment how much i'm wanting so if its of interest let me know and give me an offer!

[Image: fwrswp.jpg]
[Image: svj9z5.jpg]
[Image: dy2ct3.jpg]
[Image: 2yzevb8.jpg]
[Image: 68r8r7.jpg]

hey do u still have this conversion for sale? x
Been a while, definitely worth dropping a PM over to him
Want Help with the Forum? Read Help Documents Here

I dropped him a pm back at the start of the month when I posted on this thread but no reply. I'd say he's long gone at this stage...