Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
time to say goodbye
Hi all, it looks as though my time with my Berlingo plus has come to an end . Bought new on a late 2011 61 plate it was a downsize from 2 cars to one but my 'other half' missed her Mini and promptly bought an older Beetle which she loves ! After 2 and a half years the car has only done just over 7000 miles. I'm having to invent journeys to take it out for a run and economically it doesn't make sense! Anyone looking for an immaculate kayanos blue /silver Berlingo plus with roof rails, all important aircon and towbar (not used) with only 7,200 genuine miles ? Main Dealer offered £8000 cash to buy but will no doubt only put it back on their forecourt plus £1500......Will let it go to a good home for the same cash - why let 'stealers' profit? !. Car has never been used during winter salted roads and looks/smells new even alloys totally unmarked! If anyone is interested let me know as clock is ticking....(car in Ayrshire)
Berlingoing, Berlingoing Berlingone! Smile

Sound like a great buy for someone, maybe a photograph would help the cause?
0 to 60 - be patient, 0 to 100 - not in my lifetime! :eek:
It may be a slow Blue Slug, but it"s the only slow Blue Slug that I own :S
Petrol or diesel??
Can we have a couple of pics??

* AutoTrader is showing a few with less than 8,000miles and the same year from dealers at around £9k -£10k
The Older I get the Better I Was!  Cool
If it were me id be selling it to the dealer don't wait until you get a private sale it could be months away then the car/van will depreciate in value.
I DO MISS MY BERLINGO Heart
(11-05-2014, 04:30 PM)philip Wrote:  If it were me id be selling it to the dealer don't wait until you get a private sale it could be months away then the car/van will depreciate in value.

yes , I know where you are coming from Phillip but having had a look around various garages for ideas and prices ( inevitably including our Arnold) if you know where I am coming from being from Glasgow area yourself I just hate to see dealers make 1500 -2000 for no work apart from sticking a price label on a windscreen! . I do not have even 1 photo of my 1.6 diesel Berlingo Plus but will get some asap ! I look after my cars but ultimately the dealer sees the benefit of my work!
You could try selling it At the dealers price. When you do advertise it mention the remaining manufacturers warranty. The low millage is in favour for you.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
I DO MISS MY BERLINGO Heart
Well that's it-the deed is done ! Car now sold to dealer- even the brake discs were still totally silver not a single spot of rust ! Someone will get a good car but have to pay more for it.
Adios Amigo Que vaya bien Confusedalut:
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy