Berlingo Forum

Full Version: My '08 Mk2 w/16" Borbet A replicas - coilovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi from Norway !

This is my workhorse - i'm a carpenter. And my E30, doesn't quite cut it as a builders car. So i bought this thing Smile

Updates and stuff will get posted here.

Had to look a while to find one with a painted front bumper. But i found one Wink

First thing i did, got some other rims - rolled a bit on some 17" Audi rims, but they were too big for the car in my opinion and got some 16" Borbet A replicas instead.

[Image: ugu5ene6.jpg]

These are fitted with 10mm spacers and longer bolts in the front to clear the break calipers.

20mm bolted spacers in the rear just for the look Smile

Second thing i did - tinted out the rear windows. The front windows is on the "to do list".

Third thing - welded up the airial(?)/antenna and fitted a Dab radio. For some reason the norwegian government is crazy about dab radio and the fm broadcast will die here soon. Stupid.

And today i fitted coilovers.. Yummi!

[Image: ybe4uqem.jpg]

I'm gonna take a better picture tomorrow.

And lower the rear when i get the time. After my understanding the torsion bar can be a bit of a strugle.. :/

Some more pictures of the car Smile

When i got it :

[Image: ebavuhyg.jpg]

And now :

[Image: adeqe3uv.jpg]

[Image: amuhuzun.jpg]

[Image: gumeduru.jpg]
Very nice looking ride indeed.
That's a shame about fm.

Over here in sunny England the dab quality is terrible, long live fm!
Thanks! Smile

Yeah, most of the eu has tossed the Dab idea out the window. But not Norway.. Noo, we are special..

Btw, picture from work today (Y)

[Image: y6agyzys.jpg]
WOW nice looking motor that's good work top mark's Confusedalut: :thumbsup: they'er trying to do away with fm here in the next few year's :justno:
Thank you! It makes me kinda sad that the previous owners didnt care too much about the car. Cause it woulda looked a lot better without the dents and scratches.. Like the one on the top rear corner, like what the hell did he crash into too make a dent up there ?! :/

But that is the sad reality here in Norway, we are such a potato-nation.. Cars is just a thing over here.. Very few people actually cares about cars / love cars.

And that strikes me as a bit odd, since cars actually cost a lot of money :p Confused

Yeah, i dont understand the point with it.. The fm network still works just fine.

But, who knows what the politicians are thinking - they are a special breed :p
Fitted new rubbers on the car and did a wheel alignement? If thats the correct word for it :p

[Image: any7anah.jpg]

[Image: e6a4e3u8.jpg]

Sometimes this car is too small for my work :p

[Image: u3u5enu6.jpg]
Smile Geometry :thumbsup: :whistle:
Some old lady decided to crash with my dad while he was borrowing my car... FML. Also nearly wrecked my 83' E30 aswell, i was right behind my dad.. Almost hit them both.

Car is totaled and i'm waiting for the insurance to pay out.

[Image: 2f1a243ffeb99514243e763289d8a883.jpg]

My boss bought me a company car (2009 1.6Hdi Berlingo, this one is also white.. Lol), since the e30 Isnt a daily car..

Sent from my iFøn using Tæpætålk
Bad news on the smash,  hopefully nobody was hurt. 

Mark 
Pages: 1 2