Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Profile picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having trouble changing my profile picture, every time i choose one it says it can't do it and i change it to what it should but still no luck.

3rensho

I have troubles too. After I log in it still says I'm a guest and not me. Then when I click through various posts my user name changes to me, then on another post I'm logged in as someone else and can't perform moderator duties. Changing to another post may revert my login to me or to someone entirely different. I'm sure Andre is working on getting it sorted. But it is frustrating.
(22-10-2014, 04:58 AM)3rensho Wrote: [ -> ]I have troubles too. After I log in it still says I'm a guest and not me. Then when I click through various posts my user name changes to me, then on another post I'm logged in as someone else and can't perform moderator duties. Changing to another post may revert my login to me or to someone entirely different. I'm sure Andre is working on getting it sorted. But it is frustrating.
(22-10-2014, 04:58 AM)3rensho Wrote: [ -> ]I have troubles too. After I log in it still says I'm a guest and not me. Then when I click through various posts my user name changes to me, then on another post I'm logged in as someone else and can't perform moderator duties. Changing to another post may revert my login to me or to someone entirely different. I'm sure Andre is working on getting it sorted. But it is frustrating.
I give up!!
I also have the same problem.
Unfortunately, I think this is all down to the general brokeness of the site at the moment, that only Andre can fix Sad
(04-11-2014, 10:48 PM)Mike Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, I think this is all down to the general brokeness of the site at the moment, that only Andre can fix Sad

Poor Andre I feel sorry for him I am sure he tries  his best . 
Три дня назад анализировал материалы инета, и вдруг к своему восторгу обнаружил познавательный ресурс. Я про него: http://www.ramaev.ru - ООО Техниксгрупп. Для меня этот сайт оказал яркое впечатление. До свидания!