Berlingo Forum

Full Version: heater control bulbs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone know how to change the Heater Fan Control Bulbs for Citroen Berlingo mk3 2009 fan speed bulb has gone out cheers
I did this on mine, thread here its a bit of a faff but using 10mm socket as described was easiest way without taking too much apart.

Edit to add, new forum workings won't let me link to it, I will do a bit of cut & paste for you.
Here yer go, cut & paste from my previous thread about this. The picture is nicked off ebay, I did not remove panel on mine as it would involve disconneting heater cables

[Image: kgrhqm10.jpg]

The brown bits are the bulb holders, standard items that take capless 286 bulbs. Pull out cubby hole above panel by inserting both hands & pushing down & back. Using a 10mm hex socket with a blob of blutack in to stop holder dropping out I was able to to remove holders, replace bulbs & replace holders with the aid of a small inspection mirror.
There you go Jonathon, I have bumped my old thread now, 'Heater conrol panel bulb replace'.
(18-11-2014, 10:27 AM)Opensauce Wrote: [ -> ]There you go Jonathon, I have bumped my old thread now,  'Heater conrol panel bulb replace'.

thanks i will try to repair it soon cheers jonathan