Berlingo Forum

Full Version: My XTR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

Thought I would join the party and throw up a few pics of my lingo.

New in Nov, 14 it's an XTR ETG. Few teething problems but a great motor!

These pics were from the moment it was born![attachment=2073][attachment=2074][attachment=2075]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice. 

Mark 
Looks great!
Very nice Cool you lucky B ? person  Big Grin
Yup another autobox. Took a week to get used to it but love it now!

Going to replace the stereo for a double din satnav unit as the bluetooth is poor, and get a towbar for a bike carrier, that's about it!

(16-02-2015, 05:47 PM)scuderia_wilby Wrote: [ -> ]Yup another autobox. Took a week to get used to it but love it now!

Going to replace the stereo for a double din satnav unit as the bluetooth is poor, and get a towbar for a bike carrier, that's about it!

Are you sure it's not your phone handset that's the problem, ( worth trying another handset ) my Bluetooth / samsung 3 operation is excellent.
On the whole I like my ETG6 box, however I find getting out of junctions quickly a bit of a jerky affair, as the gearbox wants to change from 1st to 2nd gear as you put your foot down hard to accelerate quickly, so there is a jerk as it is forced to stay in 1st. However, as predicted Suderia_wilby I have now got used to the stop/start and do quite like it.
Glad you are liking it jayjay

Golly, I have tried numerous phones but they are all the same. I have another citroen with that head unit and have had lots of others and it's the only one I have had problems with. My other car will hold a bluetooth connection even when I am in the house but the berlingo one won't even connect when the phone is in the boot so it seems like the signal of the bluetooth receiver is poor.

It's one of those things that the dealer are a bit non fussed about. I will pop in soon and give it another try!
I don't leave it in the boot, it was just an observation as a comparison, it normally sits right next to the head unit.

I phoned the dealer again today and they say they have had a few reports now so looks like a dodgy batch on DS3 and berlingo, so I'll pop in and hopefully get it sorted!