Berlingo Forum

Full Version: New HDi90 850 Enterprise On Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just popped in to say hi...

Ordered Monday and due for delivery 01/03/2016 on 16 plate. Pretty well fully loaded anyway but went for shark grey, half mesh bulkhead, heated wing mirrors, visibility pack and plyline.

Anything to watch out for or tips on collection?

Any other things I should try and spec or perks I should push for from the dealer?
i wouldnt bother with the ply lining - the inside on the enterprise has got a ruddy great big thick plastic floor and half way up the arches - i was going to get mine ply lined but really cant see the need.

I also only have the ladder bulkhead as i wanted the extra length with the ability to drop the seats down forward.

Good call on the heated mirrors though - right pain in the arse without them in the morning!
Thanks for the feedback.

I need the mesh bulkhead as the loads I carry on pallets are not always wrapped very well and hurt in the back of the head.

OK on the ply lining, it was thrown in for free... well nothing is free really but it was a no cost option so I though why not.

I am amazed how cheap all the extras are on these though, most brands tuck you up!
Hello BerlingoBeast welcome to the forum Smile thing's to look for overly pulling to the left knock's on the front suspension touch screen if you have it may keep rebooting it self ??.
(07-01-2016, 10:56 PM)Jed Clampit Wrote: [ -> ]Hello BerlingoBeast welcome to the forum Smile thing's to look for overly pulling to the left knock's on the front suspension touch screen if you have it may keep rebooting it self ??.

Thanks for the info, I had read about the touch screen rebooting but not the mechanical bits...very useful!