Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Smilies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok I know I'm getting older and the wife's booked the coach to Switzerland, but why can't I attach smilies to my posts?
Used to be able to before new setup, Any clues??
Also the "get more" link doesn't seem to work.
Cheers.
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin Tongue
Cry Rolleyes Huh
(15-01-2016, 03:23 PM)Rustscrat Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I know I'm getting older and the wife's booked the coach to Switzerland, but why can't I attach smilies to my posts?
Cheers.
Unlike the other 2,I will try to help Big Grin Have you disabled the smilies?It's in a tick box below the box you write in when posting. Cool
(15-01-2016, 04:58 PM)ron Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-01-2016, 03:23 PM)Rustscrat Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I know I'm getting older and the wife's booked the coach to Switzerland, but why can't I attach smilies to my posts?
Cheers.
Unlike the other 2,I will try to help Big Grin Have you disabled the smilies?It's in a tick box below the box you write in when posting. Cool

Thanks Ron.
The box for the "disable smilies" is unticked.

I get this when I copy - http://www.berlingoforum.co.uk/images/smilies/smile.png
Do you click on the New Reply button instead of using the quick reply box  ? Cool  Confused
Yep done that, still not working.
Maybe it's my system. I'm on windows 7.
Will try on XP.
Cheers.
mines windows 7,and you've guessed it...........................................
Angel Angel Angel Big Grin Tongue Tongue Tongue  they work ....if you use chrome,how long since you deleted some stuff cos that plays funny git with loads of actions.
(16-01-2016, 04:08 PM)Rustscrat Wrote: [ -> ]Yep done that, still not working.
Maybe it's my system. I'm on windows 7.
Will try on XP.
Cheers.
I'm on Windows 7 with no probs. Rolleyes Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I'm on XP window's 7 window's 8 window's 10 but i'm not in to bullying you should know better class your all in detention .
I think i need to get out more
Pages: 1 2