Berlingo Forum

Full Version: USB Socket / Mirror Link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a new 65 plate Enterprise with the 7" touchscreen and I want to use the Mirror link but it tells me to plug my phone into the USB....where is the USB as I cant find one anywhere on the van.

Thanks

Davie
(10-02-2016, 06:54 PM)2420Davie Wrote: [ -> ]I have a new 65 plate Enterprise with the 7" touchscreen and I want to use the Mirror link but it tells me to plug my phone into the USB....where is the USB as I cant find one anywhere on the van.

Thanks

Davie

Have a look at the centre dash console on the passenger side there is a pocket, it should be in there. It took me ages to find mine.
(10-02-2016, 07:56 PM)casaerica Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2016, 06:54 PM)2420Davie Wrote: [ -> ]I have a new 65 plate Enterprise with the 7" touchscreen and I want to use the Mirror link but it tells me to plug my phone into the USB....where is the USB as I cant find one anywhere on the van.

Thanks

Davie

Have a look at the centre dash console on the passenger side there is a pocket, it should be in there. It took me ages to find mine.

Awesome thanks mate i just checked and its there Smile, never been on the passenger side so couldnt see that from the drivers seat Smile
You'll also need an android phone with mirrorlink enabled apps to run it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
quick question is the usb port supposed to charge the phone also while connected to mirror link?

ive used it a bit but it doesn't seem to be charging the battery
(25-05-2016, 09:09 AM)dunworth1 Wrote: [ -> ]quick question is the usb port supposed to charge the phone also while connected to mirror link?

Charges mines fine - it could be your cable, possibly your cable is data only?
(25-05-2016, 10:25 AM)Tree Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-05-2016, 09:09 AM)dunworth1 Wrote: [ -> ]quick question is the usb port supposed to charge the phone also while connected to mirror link?

Charges mines fine - it could be your cable, possibly your cable is data only?

ive tried two cables one was a cheap one but the one i have now is an official Samsung one.

my berlingo is gone in to have the ecu replaced now anyway and ive asked them to update the display software still on the one from feb 2015 so i'll see if that sorts it.

but its good to know that its supposed to charge it thanks
Popped into Aldi this evening and spotted a Maxtek lightning sync and charge cable for my iPhone 5S, it's MFi certified and is 1.5 metres long. Took a chance and bought one at £4.99, set it up to car play and guess what... it works a treat, the colour is black so it blends with the interior and is not the bright white which is visible from outside..