Berlingo Forum

Full Version: new xtr 100 blue !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I took delivery of a pre-registered xtr100 blue in March to replace my 2009 vtr 75 .
Still awaiting the handbook ,  dealer promises to get one delivered soon , looks like I will have to buy one from EBAY soon .

Couple of niggling questions I hope fellow owners may help with , firstly  the tyre pressure monitoring system . I  cannot access it on the tablet screen, this only shows the daytime running lights and rear wiper functions in the set up mode . Does the TPMS  only activate on the screen after it reacts to a tyre going low or do I have a software problem . Any feedback appreciated from other members.

Second question , my previous  Berlingos both had tow bars and 12N and 12S  electrics fitted , just need 12N  7 pin now as do not have caravan to pull these days  I don't fancy buying the hyper expensive dedicated  electrics again so thinking of fitting a bypass relay .
Fuse box at battery looks different from the 09 VTR and cant get access to fit mega fuse to power the live feed in the near side rear panel again any advice appreciated .

We are hoping the xtr will be as reliable as the last one , we have it set up as a day van to fit in with our outdoor lifestyle , it is fitted with roof bars with a Fiamma 1.9 Caravanstore  awning on the nearside and a tailgate Packashack awning . Electric coolbox is fitted behind the driver on floor and a false floor in boot is home to the cooker , chairs and other kit we use . A top box will be  used if going on touring trips , just waiting for the weather , hope we don't get a puncture , lol !