Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Airbag deactivation???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all.
Iam looking for the switch to deactivate the airbag . I can't see it anywhere and it's not on the door like it shows in the manual. 
Thanks
We will need to know what model and year your Berlingo is?
Is it at each end of the dash when you open the front doors ?

Mark
Open the driver's door look at the front door pillar see were it touches the dash you'll see a red / white circle with a keyhole stick your key in and turn it on off.
thanks for all your replies its a 2010 van 3 seater. ive opened the drivers side door and looked where the dash ends and there is nothing,
yes the passenger airbag is the one I need to deactivate so I can get a child seat in.

thanks
Thanks for your input ial take to to a dealer so I know for sure
(12-05-2016, 10:07 AM)engineroil Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your input ial take to to a dealer so I know for sure

Hi
Did you ever find out where the switch was?
(28-10-2018, 10:50 AM)Cezaphill Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2016, 10:07 AM)engineroil Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your input ial take to to a dealer so I know for sure

Hi
Did you ever find out where the switch was?

Did anyone ever figure this out? I have the same question. There is no key switch on the side of the dash on my van either.
My 2012 van specs on citroen.service.box (by VIN) state no passenger airbag, driver only, hence no switch....my take on this, is that the vans do not have a passenger airbag. Does anyone have a van with "AIRBAG" or "SRS" on the passenger side dashboard?

There is usually always a warning stamped into the vinyl on a dashboard if an airbag lurks below - I guess by law. No marking, no airbag I expect.

(See how it says "AIRBAG" on the steering wheel below the chevron badge)

Shame how CSB worked fully (free) for a few weeks after registering and now it's chargeable....that sucks.
Pages: 1 2