Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Hello, I've just got a 61 plate XTR multispace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I've just bought a 61 plate multispace, really high miles by my reconning so I' m sure to be quizzing you all when it goes (more) wrong. First issue to fix is the heater/ blower and the rusty door runner guides, actually coming from a life time of estate car and hatch use I need to work out what all the parts  are called Smile
Hi mate and welcome,
(03-10-2016, 06:02 PM)Chris Bryant Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I've just bought a 61 plate multispace, really high miles by my reconning so I' m sure to be quizzing you all when it goes (more) wrong. First issue to fix is the heater/ blower and the rusty door runner guides, actually coming from a life time of estate car and hatch use I need to work out what all the parts  are called Smile

welcome bud 

let us know if we can help

regards 

paulj
Hello Chris welcome along to the forum good to have you with us.  Smile
Hi Chris

Give me the full spec and I will pull out the sheets for you

Paul
(04-10-2016, 03:04 PM)DPdamo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Chris

Give me the full spec and I will pull out the sheets for you

Paul

Hi Paul, it is a 61 plate multi space xtr. 1.6 diesel .I think :92bhp hdi 
So far I've repaired a bit of bodywork so it is looking good, removed the Drive by wire speed limiter (62mph from a local council!). Replaced various heater, blower electrics (still not sorted the bloody thing) and I'm starting on a micro camper conversion.... bring it on!
Good Luck with the Conversion.
(17-10-2016, 08:26 PM)Chris Bryant Wrote: [ -> ]I'm starting on a micro camper conversion....

Hi Chris, and welcome to this very pleasant and useful forum Smile

When I finally buy mine (about 2-3 weeks hence) I too will be doing a modest spec Micro Camper Cool

Keep us up to date Wink