Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Eventually....it will be a stealth camper...of sorts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One of my all time favourite things is parking up, in woods, or near a stream, lake, loch or wherever there will be peace, solitude and a chance to see, observe the activities of, video, and take pictures of wildlife.
But a WHITE van stands out like a sore thumb...what is needed is a little less conspicuous colour.
thank you eBay! NATO Green Matt paint....apply by brush, roller, spray or dip a rabbit in it and rub it on, there's little you can do to make the paint job look crappier, but I do find the colour restful. Anyway....on with the post.
It has been so cold that I am just doing an odd hour here n there... so the last two days has made some difference.....
Here are the pics

[Image: 3be380ddf1959ef2f70d91f9434dff44.jpg][Image: 9fee35a821b56891d4cfad6a40bc2f93.jpg][Image: 308d6ae626069ce6188162f9fd27f41e.jpg][Image: 4daea3114953389f19451eac6ba65398.jpg][Image: d2f9b01c47f0c082b19ba9634b42a9c7.jpg][Image: e5170cf5f3f92731741df0fca7dd020a.jpg]

The pain in the bahookie is gonna be the door shuts, under bonnet, inner rear doors etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LOL when you said parking up in the wood i was wondering what else  you were going to say like wrong site any way you got the right colour just put some pointed teeth eye's where the grill should be and spit fire on the door's i don't think a spit fire leaked that much oil. Wink
Take the dog's taxi sticker out. If you are parking in the woods people might get the wrong impression and start knocking on the doors. Wink Get some Krylon spray to go over it with brown and light green to make it look less conspicuous.
(27-12-2016, 09:16 AM)ffrenchie Wrote: [ -> ]Take the dog's taxi sticker out. If you are parking in the woods people might get the wrong impression and start knocking on the doors. Wink Get some Krylon spray to go over it with brown and light green to make it look less conspicuous.

[Image: ae5b67c968b2353733af941f444a5e97.jpg]

Already took the sticker out...as for the brown patches..sorry, no.

Cool, if it suits your purpose then why not !
Best not Google 'Dogging Cars'  Blush
(27-12-2016, 05:01 PM)DaveH Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, if it suits your purpose then why not !

It's a strange story really...I love bushcraft and camping, also love wildlife. Every time I have parked up somewhere the white van stands out like a sore thumb....then....Some 'well meaning soul' (nosy Bastiidge) has turned up thinking I am either...

A. Fly tipping
B. Sleeping rough n causing a nuisance (their exact words...)

So....I decided on a less LOUD when in a country setting ...colour scheme
Interesting! Thinking about painting my white van. How did you apply the paint? Cheers
Sorry didn't mean to rate the thread and cant change it!
(15-04-2017, 06:40 PM)Ryboflav Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry didn't mean to rate the thread and cant change it!

I just clicked on 5 and took it up to 2 stars so it's not so bad now Big Grin
Pages: 1 2