Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Where to search to locate a Berlingo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I'm looking to get a Berlingo, but they appear to be reasonably rare and the ones in my area (Central Scotland), don't appear to be what I'm after.

Buying a car is reasonably new to me - especially trying to locate one...so where is the best place to look? Autotrader has some as does EBay, but they are either a the other end of the country or out my price range...so where else can I be looking? Apart from the For Sale here...I'm off to scan that just now as well.

2014 or newer XTR, ideally with 115bhp engine and ideally below 30k miles and £9k...

Thanks.
Gumtree, specify the search requirements, save it and get email alerts.
Malcolm.
Ok, ta.
Citroen UK for that kind of money
Have tried but they don't appear to have many within that price range or model...I think I found 2 but mileage was much higher or it was in Cornwall and too far to go (with the chance it isn't the one)...so I'm hoping there are other sources to try and find a suitable beast.
Hevan Halshaw find one you like on their site give them £200 they will bring it to a site near you test drive it if you don't like it they will give you the £200 back to you if you buy it the £200 will come off the screen price .
Tried that...apparently that particular car can't be moved and they can't say why - probably almost sold. Shame as it had a towball as well.
I was talking to the main Citroen dealer a while ago when I was unsuccessfully looking for an approved used Berlingo. They tend to be kept by owners for quite a long time so it's rare to find one just a year or two old.

For approved used ones, keep looking at:

http://www.usedcars.citroen.co.uk/

or maybe stretch your budget and get a new one on Carwow, you will gain the benefit of 3 years warranty, have one you can trust completely and keep for a long time, it will be cheaper in the long run.
Yes, I think that's the reason. They are either used as taxis so high mileage or privately owned so kept a few yrs. I've just outed mine after 8yrs/80k miles. Still running sweet as but wrong end of country for op. I shall keep my new one for at least that or possibly longer. Only advice is to keep looking. Nice 2 yr old low mileage 'lingo was for sale nr me a while ago. The octogenarian owner had passed on. That's probably how most late model low mileage 'lingos come onto the market.  Angel
Ebay new listing 272576280476
Pages: 1 2