Berlingo Forum

Full Version: engine management light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my engine management light has come on does anyone know how to read fault codes of these.

is there a connector to plug in designed for these berlingos?

thanks Confusedalut:
There is a connector, right of the steering wheel, where your fuse box is, you should be able to plug into the BSI.

Search the forums for LEXIA 3.
(31-10-2011, 01:13 PM)wertyu2007 Wrote: [ -> ]my engine management light has come on does anyone know how to read fault codes of these.

is there a connector to plug in designed for these berlingos?

Yes.

Have a read through the forum. Loads of topics but not much use if you do not know anything about diagnostics or how to interpret results...

hi thanks for replys i know a little about engine management systems and have an obd11 reader that ive used to find faults on other vehicles but only reading post 2004 diesels it not much use to me on this van.

but id like to be able to read and delete codes off this 2001 van is there a tool i can buy to read these codes i dont mind spending out on one to read pre 2004 berlingos .

sorry ive not searched belive me i will when im back home with interest but im on holiday (no sympathy) now and getting on the internet is not so easy .
thanks all

lexia 3 does look good , thanks .