Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Berlingo help seat!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks converted a 2010 (old style) berlingo into a campervan 1.6 small berlingo
Am having trouble with the seat its very uncomfy 
Was going to change the seat to a new style berlingo 2016 seat driver side but it is easy to swap over ? Cause the brackets are diffrent anyone got anyhelp or advice going to scrapyard tomorrow only have a bugget of £60 for seat woudnt mind drilling new holes in van if thats the case
Hi and welcome

This has been asked before - try searching - i think the bottom line was yes it can be done
Thabks for the reply had a look and cant see anyone trying new berlingo seays into a old van 2010 old style has anyone done this before or the partner seats any comfyier to fit ?
2010 old style berlingo but a new 2014 seat into it the garage says they cant get the air bag light to go off so will fail its mot in the future cause i have fitted a comfier seat .
Can someone me with this ????
Easy to fix this or get a diffrent seat .
The old seat has 2x 2pin plugs( yellow orange ) and the other plug has (brown earth)
The new seat has (blue yellow ) this seat is from a 2014 berlingo and i want to fit it to my van . The garge says it will fit but the airbag light will stay on failing its mot
Can i swap the sensors from one seat to another ?
Would post picture but not sure how to. Can anyone help me cause the old seat in my van is horrible to sit on 2010 old style berlingo