Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Microphone replacement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone can tell me where the microphone connect's on b9 berlingo, need to swap it out cause it's crap and no one can hear me on the motorway. A picture would be great if any one could be so kind.
(28-12-2017, 11:41 AM)james1089 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone can tell me where the microphone connect's on b9 berlingo, need to swap it out cause it's crap and no one can hear me on the motorway. A picture would be great if any one could be so kind.

On mine it's where the interior lights are in the middle.. You can see the holes for it. 

I tried a different mic in mine and it was actually worse.. 
Yes the original mic is terrible..
(29-12-2017, 08:36 PM)Smaccy Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-12-2017, 11:41 AM)james1089 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone can tell me where the microphone connect's on b9 berlingo, need to swap it out cause it's crap and no one can hear me on the motorway. A picture would be great if any one could be so kind.

On mine it's where the interior lights are in the middle.. You can see the holes for it. 

I tried a different mic in mine and it was actually worse.. 
Yes the original mic is terrible..

Yes original is very bad. I replaced mine with a original and no better. Would be interested in a better replacement if any?

Just take out the centre light cover at its behind that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm using the tiny mic that came with my Connects2 unit, I fitted it through and glued it into a small hole I made near the top of the A-Pillar trim and find that it works quite well.