Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Nearside Headlamp bulb change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to change the LHS headlamp bulb on my 2006 multispace, but it's obstructed behind a large fuse box or similar. If i remove the fuse box, is there anything I need to beware of OR is it best to try to withdraw the whole headlamp assembly from the front by removing the single torx bolt which seems to be mounting it?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
Its easier to try and wriggle your hand into the space to change the h/light bulb. Take the lid off the fuse box . Its possible,I did it last week.
There are three torx screws holding the h/light in. To remove them all your bumper has to come off.!
Had this problem with mine, oddly enough I had to change the L/H bulb three times, but never the right one? Anyway I found it was easy enough to unscrew the plastic bulb cover off, but I found it difficult to get it back on as the vanes got in the way, so. Cut a quarter of the vanes off and found it easier to screw it back on. The desiger must have had the hands of a marmoset or built the whole car around the left hand lamp cap, but it's possible without the need to remove anything else.