Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello. I am marian from romania. I am a Berlingo 1.4 multivan gasoline bought in 2000. it's kind of careless but I want to fix it.

---------------AfrikaansAlbanezăAmharicăArabăArmeanăAzerăBascăBengalezăBielorusăBirmanăBosniacăBulgarăCatalanăCebuanăCehăChineză (Simplificată)Chineză (Tradițională)CoreeanăCorsicanăCroatăDanezăEbraicăEnglezăEsperantoEstonăFilipinezăFinlandezăFrancezăFrizonă occidentalăGaelică scoțianăGalezăGalicianăGeorgianăGermanăGreacăGujaratiHaitianăHausaHawaiianăHindiHmongIdișIgboIndonezianăIrlandezăIslandezăItalianăJaponezăJavanezăKannadaKazahăKârgâzăKhmerăKurdăLaoțianăLatinăLetonăLituanianăLuxemburghezăMacedoneanăMaghiarăMalaezăMalayalamMalgașăMaltezăMaoriMarathiMongolăNeerlandezăNepalezăNorvegianăNyanjaPaștunăPersanăPolonezăPortughezăPunjabiRomânăRusăSamoanăSârbăSesothoShonaSindhiSinghalezăSlovacăSlovenăSomalezăSpaniolăSuedezăSundanezăSwahiliTadjicăTamilăTeluguThailandezăTurcăUcraineanăUrduUzbecăVietnamezăXhosaYorubaZuluEngleză
Hello Rostislav and welcome to the forum. Post some pictures if you get a chance.
(26-06-2018, 07:17 AM)3rensho Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Rostislav and welcome to the forum.  Post some pictures if you get a chance.
(17-07-2018, 12:02 PM)RostislavG Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-06-2018, 07:17 AM)3rensho Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Rostislav and welcome to the forum.  Post some pictures if you get a chance.