Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Sat Nav 2015 enterprise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
KI’ve just picked up my new van a 2015 enterprise and I can’t get the sat nav to work correctly. The maps are working and showing the correct location so it must be connected to GPS. But when I enter a destination and try to start the route it says calculation failed. Any ideas how to fix this please?
You will  probably have to subscribe as they come with 3 years free when new google smartnav
If you bought it from a dealer, I'd say take it back asap and show them the fault. If it's a subscription that's run out or was about to run out, then they should have noted it in the description. It's possible that the seller was unaware, but even so, not your fault.
It’ll be subscription. They came with free satnav and tracker by Teletrac smartnav. It lasts for three years.

I wouldn’t worry about it, if it’s a 2015 model you should have the touchscreen. Just plug your phone in and use the maps from that via the touchscreen. The teletrac system is rubbish anyway - I only used mine as a speed indicator as the speedo is hidden behind the wheel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk