Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Newbie Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello - what are the keyhole-shaped fittings behind plastic covers in the roof liner of my 2015 Multispace? I'd like to fit some kind of handle to make it easier for passengers in the back to get in and out. Could those fittings be used? 
Also, I'd like to put a mat or carpet over the storage hatches in the rear floor to keep the covers from getting kicked around. Does anyone have recommendations?
Thanks in advance
(16-06-2019, 11:10 PM)Davo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello - what are the keyhole-shaped fittings behind plastic covers in the roof liner of my 2015 Multispace? I'd like to fit some kind of handle to make it easier for passengers in the back to get in and out. Could those fittings be used? 
Also, I'd like to put a mat or carpet over the storage hatches in the rear floor to keep the covers from getting kicked around. Does anyone have recommendations?
Thanks in advance

Hiya Davi, the keyhole things are slots for internal roof rack or
a dog guard
Ian
On my old Mk2 I got the carpet set from Citroen and on my newer Berlingo I did the same, but this time with their rubber mats both sets fitted perfectly and were not that expensive.