Berlingo Forum

Full Version: 206 gti seats in a partner M59
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
guten Morgen

I have been wondering about my partner seats, i have thew m59 1.9D with the passanger seat that fold and now considering i rarley ever have the need to go under the seat as it just hoards jump leads etc, i was wondering if it was possible to put 206 gti seats in there? i have already fitted a 206 gti steering wheel with no issues but i know the seats may be trickier? 

has anyone ever changed their seats in their vans and if you have do you have any pictures?
(19-08-2019, 10:50 AM)JOP3L Wrote: [ -> ]guten Morgen

I have been wondering about my partner seats, i have thew m59 1.9D with the passanger seat that fold and now considering i rarley ever have the need to go under the seat as it just hoards jump leads etc, i was wondering if it was possible to put 206 gti seats in there? i have already fitted a 206 gti steering wheel with no issues but i know the seats may be trickier? 

has anyone ever changed their seats in their vans and if you have do you have any pictures?

what size tyres are on your ride ?
what size tyres are on your ride ?