Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello folks.
New to the forum.
Currently running a 2012 1.6D Berlingo Enterprise 600 with 110k on the clock . Had it from new. Brilliant little motor. Had a 2002 1.9D 800 one before that, bought at 3 year's old with 30k on the clock, ex British Gas, another little blinder. 160k on the clock when chopped in for the new one. Not normally a fan of French motors but these 2 have been brilliant.
Just done the Elloys top up, had no idea it had the additive system!!
Welcome, looks like you're already a convert!
Have to say, up till now, one of the best motors i've ever had. Good all rounder. Spends most of its life with just me in it but it has worked hard along the way pulling a small trailer or with the roof bars on.
Hello Steve G welcome to the berlingo forum, good to have you with us Cool , Elloys did you do it your self ? .
Yes, just topped up the tank today. I have yet to get the computer reset. I'll have a go at that at work on monday. I'm a mechanic in a commercial vehicle workshop, we have a Snap On Solus, hopefully that will do it.
Topping up was easier than i expected, managed to get the fill pipe off the top of the tank without taking the tank out. Put 2 litres of fluid in, This didn't fill it to overflowing but that maybe because I had the back of the van up on ramp's? Not sure what the tank should hold from empty?
Good idea.  Cool