Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Bsi Failure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help, recently become the owner of an 09 Berlingo 1.4 petrol. Runs fine but recently the odometer readout died and now nearside indicators / hazards have both stopped working despite good bulbs. Could this be bsi? The battery was less than brilliant so I was taking it off and keeping it in garage as the van is only used intermittently. I hadn't heard of the bsi or the battery removal sequence. I have since
tried a BSI reset that I found on line but this has not helped. The door locks are manual. I think the reset is different? Any help appreciated and if bsi needs repairs, where can I get it done without getting ripped?
Thank you in advance.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
I was going to say try BBA Reman, I think others on here have used them, but it seems they're going through a bad patch.
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/shop.bba-reman.com

There are other places that do BSI repairs according to a Google search
Yeah, funnily enough I nearly contacted them. Thanks for the link, their reviews are horrific. Anyone else got any contacts please? I'm at a bit of a loss

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
I would advise strongly against bba reman, in fact I thought they had gone bust.
We won’t entertain bsi repairs anymore as they seem to fail & a new one is the only way to go in my view.
If anyone knows a good repair place I would be happy to hear of it.