Berlingo Forum

Full Version: New
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi am Mike 
just recently purchased a Citreon Berlingo ( like 3 weeks ago , now called Ringo) still getting used to it as I don't drive much in at all, just getting to work 2 miles away and then home 
I originally didn't buy it with intentions of making it a camper van but I have since been changed by things I have seen to change it ' amaro ' boot stuff , so it doesn't interfere with any alterations to vehicle 
I am also not sure I notice there is MK1 2 AND 3 which mine is 
12 PLATE TDI XTR MULTISPACE ? maybe mk2 
I am hoping to gain some reviews and experience people have with camping in a Ringo but I have yet to see one to see what it is actually like getting in and out and what lessons may have been learnt 
really Id like to see one at first hand too , have a look inside , get in etc so I know how easy or difficult it is to get in with bed made 
I suppose there are some links to that chat 
also the radio is a concern too 

So hope to gain some friends along the way 

thanks 
mike
Welcome.
Plenty of info on here about camping so you should fine what you need. 2012 means you car is almost certainly a B9.
(23-06-2020, 12:53 PM)cancunia Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome.
Plenty of info on here about camping so you should fine what you need. 2012 means you car is almost certainly a B9.

So being a newbie to here and Berlingo and just cause I don't know about cars , what does the B9 mean and do I use this in certain situations ?

Mike
B9 is the second generation Berlingo. M49/M59 & K9 are the first & third generation.

The forum is split into these variants on the technical side but mixed in other areas so it's useful say what Berlingo you have when asking questions.

https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-8.html